Thursday, March 20, 2008

Meaning

I personally, oppose any form of disgruntlement and vengeance. And for so many years, i have been believing in this crap. Unbelievably, I even worshiped myself, for my capacity to forgive and forgo. Perhaps, I was too ego-driven or I hadn't been experiencing real life.


But now, I'm awake, with sweat dripping down my neck and hair plastered to my forehead , like a terminal patient awakened by the call of God. The realization has finally descended upon me.


I'm not a saint.


I'm unable to forgive or perhaps, I just can't swallow defeat. However, I want to question you, are you ready to? I bet you are not better than me. We are both losers but possibly, you feel nothing.


And so nothing is torturous. Or, you can just keep on pretending that there's a fact.


We are both loser.


But unlike you, I feel sore, as a loser but not a pretender.

No comments: